This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
After years of experience and becoming a nationally recognized healthcare executive leader, our next guest has married his expertise with his passion for helping make health and care more accessible in communities across our country.
Brett Hickman, Chief Commercial Officer at Modivcare, joins us to discuss his storied journey and why he is so passionate about Modivcare’s mission to provide equity, hope, and healing to those in need.
Additionally, Brett shares how Modivcare has become a leading technology-enabled healthcare services and value-based solutions company to address the social determinants of health and enable greater access to care, reduce costs, and improve outcomes.
Join us for this inspiring episode and message from Brett and how the Modivcare team is addressing social determinants of health. Let’s go!
- Brett’s passion to serve the community and fixing economic barriers to healthcare
- Why social determinants of health became more apparent through the pandemic
- How Modivcare is moving the SDOH space and industry into value-based care
- Brett’s vision for Modivcare to address loneliness that impacts so many people
About Our Guest:
Brett Hickman was appointed Chief Commercial Officer in April 2022. Prior to joining Modivcare, Hickman was Chief Growth Officer for Cityblock Health, a leader in making healthcare accessible and affordable to the country’s most vulnerable populations. He has held various executive leadership roles at Optum and ProVenture, an Aetna subsidiary for joint venture provider-sponsored health plans and is a retired partner of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
Hickman graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from DePauw University and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Indianapolis.
Modivcare Inc. (“Modivcare”) (Nasdaq: MODV) is a technology-enabled healthcare services company that provides a platform of integrated supportive care solutions for public and private payors and their patients. Our value-based solutions address the social determinants of health (SDoH), enable greater access to care, reduce costs, and improve outcomes. We are a leading provider of non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT), personal care and remote patient monitoring. To learn more about Modivcare, please visit www.modivcare.com.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Modivcare website: CLICK HERE
- Brett Hickman LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Modivcare Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE