This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
After coming to grips that his professional work was creating data silos, our next guest set out to fix what he sees as healthcare’s number one problem- the disconnection of the data ecosystem.
Ardy Arianpour, CEO of Seqster, joins us to discuss how his company has become an industry leader capable of aggregating, standardizing, and visualizing disparate health data into a comprehensive 360-degree view of a patient in real-time.
While together, Ardy also shares why Seqster is poised to help lead the revolution of breaking down data silos.
Join us for this passionate conversation to learn how Ardy and the Seqster team make it quick and easy for anyone to have real-time access to their health data. Let’s go!
- Ardy’s beginnings in the healthcare industry that gave him the idea of creating true longitudinal health records
- His fateful meeting with Bills Gates and the importance of transparent data sharing
- The top 3 things that Ardy’s most excited about and what sets Seqster apart from other healthcare data companies
- Ardy’s future vision for the industry
About our Guest:
Ardy Arianpour is CEO & Co-Founder of Seqster, the leading patient-centric SaaS healthcare technology company that enables organizations to drive efficient healthcare via comprehensive medical records (EHR), individual genomic profiles (DNA), and personal health device data. For the first time, users create their own matched, longitudinal health data profile across all of their US-based healthcare data sources through person-centric interoperability.
Ardy is a visionary health tech executive and serial entrepreneur in biotech and digital health. Prior to starting Seqster, Ardy launched several clinical and consumer-based genetic tests as CCO of Pathway Genomics, and served as SVP of Ambry Genetics, which sold to Konica in 2017 for $1 Billion.
As a key player in the 2013 landmark SCOTUS decision scrapping gene patents, Ardy played an instrumental role in expanding genetic testing access with the launch of BRCA testing benefiting patients and family members across the country.
Ardy received his BS in Biological Sciences from UC Irvine and an MBA from Marshall Goldsmith School of Management. He was a Medical, Marketing, and Media’s (MM&M) Top 40 Healthcare Transformer and San Diego Business Journal 40 under 40.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Seqster website: CLICK HERE
- Ardy Arianpour LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Seqster app: CLICK HERE
- Seqster Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE