As a medical student, physician, and administrative executive, our next guest personally experienced the struggles of insufficient technology to address the demands of the ever-evolving world of medicine and healthcare.
Deeply passionate about propelling healthcare innovation forward, Dr. Justin Graham, Chief Medical Officer of Gyant, joins us to discuss why he joined the company and how he is driving Gyant’s clinical and product vision for leading health systems across the nation.
Join us to learn why and how Dr. Graham and the Gyant team guide patients through their digital healthcare journey. Let’s go!
- How and why Justin joined Gyant
- Bringing technology informatics into the healthcare system
- Why embracing failure helps drive innovation
- How Gyant’s AI provides medical assistance virtually
About Our Guest:
Justin Graham, MD, MS, is a senior physician executive and digital health product innovator with over 25 years of experience in medicine, infectious disease, informatics, electronic health records, and healthcare operations.
Since 2020 Dr. Graham has been the Chief Medical Officer at GYANT, a digital health start-up specializing in complex medical conversational AI. As CMO, Dr. Graham helps lead product strategy and oversees the development and management of the complex set of clinical triage algorithms that power GYANT’s virtual assistant.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Gyant website: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Justin Graham LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Gyant Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE