This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
Frustrated with the reactionary healthcare industry and nutrition treatment as a last resort, our next guest is determined to help others be proactive with their health to prevent chronic diseases and to live the long healthy lives they deserve.
Carlee Hayes, Nutrition Manager at NutriSense, joins us to discuss her company’s digital platform that aims to help others discover and reach their health potential. Through NutriSense’s powerful software and a team of expert dietitians, users can analyze their blood glucose levels in real-time to better equip them to make smarter health decisions for their nutrition and lifestyle plans.
Join us to learn more about the NutriSense mission as Carlee dives into how her team provides the tools and support to help others improve their metabolic health and enable lasting behavior change. Let’s go!
- What sparked Carlee’s passion for nutrition as a medical intervention.
- Why NutriSense uses blood glucose levels as their primary health biometric.
- Carlee’s personal experiences working alongside NutriSense’s users.
- NutriSense’s plans to move toward a preventive and personalized approach to nutrition.
About Our Guest:
Carlee Hayes is a registered dietitian nutritionist and the lead dietician at NutriSense – a metabolic health company that utilizes Continuous Glucose Monitoring (GCM) technology to provide real-time data to clients. Carlee also was an original founder of NutriSense, and helped the company grow from 2 dieticians to a team of over 20 within the 1st year!
As an alumnus of Western Illinois University, Carlee was able to incorporate her Dietetics degree into specializing in bariatric nutrition therapy and weight loss!
Links Supporting This Episode:
- NutriSense website: CLICK HERE
- Carlee Hayes LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- NutriSense Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE