This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
As a passionate and trailblazing digital health physician entrepreneur with a mission to disrupt the healthcare landscape, our next guest combines cutting-edge technologies and insights from diverse industries to empower individuals to live healthier, longer, and more productive lives.
Dr. Ravi Komatireddy, Founder and CEO of Daytona Health, joins us to explore his company’s groundbreaking approach of leveraging personalized coaching and behavior change techniques to drive positive health transformations.
Join us to learn how Dr. Komatireddy’s expertise in translational medicine and digital health startups has helped him build his fast-growing company, as well as the inspiring discussion we had about navigating healthcare data, harnessing the power of AI, and driving innovation in the pursuit of a better world. Let’s go!
- Dr. Komatireddy shares his journey as a clinician, translational medicine, digital health, and previous startups
- Why Dr. Komatireddy launched Daytona Health
- The challenges of navigating the sea of data in healthcare
- The importance of combining technology with human persuasion to turn data into actionable insights
- The potential of machine learning and AI in the coaching space
About our Guest:
Ravi Komatireddy, MD, MCTI is a digital health entrepreneur, former Chief Medical Officer, and Board-certified physician with a solid reputation of leveraging cutting-edge technologies and innovations to disrupt the healthcare landscape. He looks outside the field of healthcare to other industries to translate ideas, tools, and solutions into proactive, preventive approaches to medicine that foster health, wellness, performance, and longevity.
Ravi creates value by:
- Delivering Accessible, Affordable Care – Ravi understands and addresses the problems of costly hospital-based care with digital innovations that provide access to people of every gender, race, age, and socioeconomic status.
- Translating Ideas into Real-World Solutions – Across a wide range of industries, Ravi connects with experts who have successfully ideated and released innovations in the real world. He reframes problems in healthcare and leverages solutions from other fields to move healthcare away from complex, narrow vision to new ways of thinking.
- Championing Improvements in Human Behavior – Ravi builds intelligent teams of experts and tech solutions that motivate behavior change, resulting in better health and enabling people to be their most productive, disease-free selves.
In his current role as the Founder and CEO of Daytona Health, Ravi leads a network of experts to provide ultra-personalized coaching for behavior change and modification, resulting in improved health, longevity, and performance. Daytona Health leverages algorithms, advanced software, sensors, and human data to help its members achieve meaningful, measurable outcomes in metabolic disease, range of motion, energy levels, and stress management.
Previously, Ravi co-founded and served as Chief Medical Officer for 2 digital health startups: Reflexion Health and Lumiata. He provided the product vision and clinical oversight to spinout a digital medicine, telehealth physical therapy solution – Reflexion Health – from the Scripps Research Institute and West Health Institute. This was one of the world’s first motion tracking-enabled home virtual physical therapy platforms that pioneered the use of consumer devices for FDA-cleared healthcare solutions. The successful launch of Reflexion Health (acquired) solidified his thought leadership in digital medicine, and telemedicine. At Lumiata, a big data, AI healthcare company, he was instrumental in raising venture capital and creating the world’s largest medical graph database, later used by the Google Knowledge Graph. Ravi began his career as a Hospitalist at Scripps Encinitas Health System.
Earning his MD from the University of Missouri-Columbia, Ravi also holds a Master’s degree in Clinical and Translational Investigation from Scripps Translational Science Institute, making him one of Scripp’s first NIH Research Scholar in digital and wireless health. He shares his expertise in digital medicine as a Digital Health Domain Mentor with CONNECT, a Digital Health Advisor with Access Afya, and as a volunteer faculty member at the University of California San Diego. Ravi is insatiably curious and continuously pursues opportunities to learn something new. A licensed pilot, he enjoys skydiving and auto racing.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Daytona Health Website: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Ravi Komatireddy LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Ravi Komatireddy Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE