This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
With over 25 years of leading technology and media companies, our next guest is leveraging his information technology expertise to drive patient engagement and create a frictionless and more meaningful patient experience.
Michael Boerner, CEO of Engage Technologies Group, joins us to discuss how he and his team are removing barriers to patient education through short-form video-based technology that transfers relevant knowledge from diagnosis to post-op instructions.
In addition, Michael also shares how Engage’s efforts to close knowledge gaps are producing a strengthened relationship between providers and their patients.
Join us for this exciting conversation to discover how Michael and his team are transforming lives by removing barriers to patient education. Let’s go!
- Why scaling information and wisdom is what drives Michael to change people’s lives for the better.
- How Engage delivers information to patients in a timely and engaging manner.
- What the patient and provider experience has been like for Engage.
- Michael’s prediction of the healthcare industry will move toward trusted automation.
About Our Guest:
Michael Boerner is the Founder and CEO of Engage Technologies Group, Inc., and
has over 25 years of experience founding and leading technology & media companies.
He is an entrepreneur responsible for innovating a number of short-form video-based enterprise technologies enabling data-driven video personalization & mass constituent engagement.
Michael is a TEDMED 2013 Frontline Scholar, as well as a national award-winning film and video producer and technologist. He led one of the first hospital pilots to use the iPad for patient engagement the day the iPad debuted on April 3rd, 2010 at the Disney Children’s Hospital in Orlando.
His company’s clients have included: Johnson & Johnson, CVS, Ford, Samsung, UnitedHealthcare, DePuy, Covidien, UPMC, St. Luke’s Health System, K12, Blue Cross Blue Shield MN, and the Ken Blanchard Companies, to name a few.
In October 2009, Michael presented a new approach to patient engagement at the prestigious Health 2.0 Conference in San Francisco and won the award for medical technology innovation in the crowded Launch! competition.
Mr. Boerner was appointed by the Governor of Idaho to the Governor’s Coordinating Council for Families and Children and served on the board of directors for the National Institute of Marriage, a non-profit entity started by best-selling author, Gary Smalley, to help serve marriages facing crisis.
Mr. Boerner has appeared nationally on CNN, Fox News, ABC Radio Network News, as well as numerous press articles covering his media and technology innovations. Michael’s first press coverage for entrepreneurial creativity appeared on the front page of a Gannett Newspaper when he was 14.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Engage Technologies Group website: CLICK HERE
- Michael Boerner LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Michael Boerner Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE