This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
After serving as an active-duty military physician, our next guest harnessed her passion and dedication for advancing telehealth and has emerged as a leading entrepreneur moving the industry forward in profound ways.
Dr. Laura Purdy, Co-Founder of MD Integrations, joins us to discuss how she and her team have built a telemedicine technology company that serves as an all-in-one solution for every constituent they serve.
As her team addresses the discrepancies in healthcare, Dr. Purdy shares how her platform supports companies and clinics in the virtual care space with its best-in-class telemedicine portal integrated with a physician-only clinical network.
Join us to learn from Dr. Purdy as she and her team continue to shape the future of telehealth and strive for higher quality and more accessible healthcare across the nation. Let’s go!
- Dr. Purdy’s full-time transition from military physician to telehealth medicine practitioner
- The public perception of telemedicine before and after COVID-19
- What MD Integrations offers its clients looking to create their own telehealth company
- Why telehealth is here to stay
- Dr. Purdy’s call to innovators to work together to further support and improve the telehealth industry
About Our Guest:
Dr. Laura Purdy is a board-certified family medicine physician currently licensed in 48 states. She served as a physician in the US Army for 14 years and has worked in both outpatient and inpatient settings providing care for all ages.
Additionally, she has held several leadership positions in the telemedicine industry, with experience as a virtual health physician, medical director, consultant, and PC Owner. Dr. Purdy believes that telemedicine is the future of healthcare, and is excited to offer virtual health services to patients across the country.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- MD Integrations website: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Laura Purdy LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Laura Purdy Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE