This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
From the operating room to building a tech company, our next guest is determined to fix the fragmented state of the healthcare administrative process so healthcare providers can return to focusing on what they do best- taking care of their patients.
Dr. Ian Madom, Chief Strategy Officer of Mocingbird, joins us to discuss why and how he built a CME management platform that automates the process of continuing education requirements, and makes license renewal and CME compliance efficient, accurate, and easy.
Join us for this passionate discussion with Dr. Madom as he and his team continue their pursuit to innovate the process of ongoing credentialing that will lead to a better, more efficient, and more empowered healthcare industry. Let’s go!
- How administrative pain points Dr. Madom and his colleagues experienced led to the creation of Mocingbird
- How his experience as a tech entrepreneur enriched his role as a physician
- The importance of Mocingbird as a service education platform for healthcare providers in today’s industry
- Dr. Madom’s goal of working with organizations to move towards providing more efficient and accessible care at a lower cost
About our Guest:
Dr. Madom is the co-founder of Mocingbird and currently serves as the Chief Strategy Officer for the company. His passion is creating solutions to the fourth pillar of the Quadruple Aim: Improving the Healthcare Provider Experience. Dr. Madom is an Orthopedic Spine Surgeon at Orthopedics Rhode Island where he serves as a clinical and organizational leader. He has focused his practice on innovation and robotics in spine surgery as well as assisting hospitals with service line development. Dr. Madom is a fellow of the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and the American Association of Orthopedic Surgery. He also serves as teaching faculty for AO Spine/AO North America and is an active member of the North American Spine Society. Dr. Madom has spoken on this topic at various conferences including Startup Grind in Silicon Valley and has appeared in media outlets such as NBC and CBS.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Mocingbird website: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Ian Madom LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mocingbird Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE