Welcome back to the podcast and for spending a few moments with me. If you’re plugging in for the first time, I’m glad you’re here.
During the previous episode, I wanted to take a moment to share a few positive messages I recently received from many of our supporters of the podcast, especially as we continue to work toward and remain hopeful for a post-COVID world.
To get to know and connect with the community members we highlighted in today’s episode, I have left their LinkedIn profiles in the episode notes.
To each and every one of you- thank you. Thank you for supporting our work with this podcast and I’m looking forward to highlighting even more of you in future episodes. For now- be well, be safe, and let’s remain hopeful for brighter days ahead as we continue to work together to move the health of our communities forward!
Links Supporting this Episode:
- Felicity Dale LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Sam Taggard LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Parker Huston LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Monica Stuchlik LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- John Carter LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Bart Hester LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Marcy Willard LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Nick Dougherty LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE
- Podcast website: CLICK HERE