This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
With a desire for making a difference at an exponential scale, our next guest is passionately bringing empathy, transparency, and intelligence to every patient touchpoint outside the hospital.
Dr. Adam Silverman, Chief Medical Officer at Syllable, joins us to discuss how he and his team are helping healthcare providers remove communication barriers between patients and the care they need through conversational AI.
By alleviating accessibility burdens on patients, Dr. Silverman shares why Syllable is now the leading healthcare call center solution for a frictionless end-to-end experience.
Join us to discover how Dr. Silverman and the Syllable team are helping providers communicate with patients using Artificial intelligence. Let’s go!
- Why Dr. Silverman’s chose to go from practicing physician executive to digital healthcare startup.
- Dr. Silverman’s feelings and insights during his career transition.
- How Syllable uses conversational AI to efficiently tackle access issues for patients.
- What end user feedback has been like for Syllable’s technology.
- Syllable’s long-term mission to care for patients throughout their healthcare journey.
About Our Guest:
Adam is a passionate healthcare innovator with 30 years of experience as a physician and executive. He has a diverse work history that includes private practice, academic medicine, and physician leadership in both hospital and ambulatory settings.
He is a board-certified General Internist who relocated to the west coast in 2019 to serve as the inaugural Chief Medical Officer of Syllable.ai. The Sunnyvale-based conversational Ai healthcare technology company focuses on improving the patient experience and reducing health care costs by promoting self-service and automation.
Adam is the host of Syllable’s podcast, “Can Silicon Valley Save Healthcare?”, which can be found on the Syllable YouTube channel. He has deep accountable and value-based care experience and has had senior leadership roles in large health systems. He co-directed the Connecticut Institute for Primary Care Innovation and has presented nationally on the concept of the primary care office of the future and population health. Adam has dedicated this portion of his professional journey to helping create a healthcare system that will have the capacity to care for his mother without his intervention.
Adam received his BA in Geography at Middlebury College, his MD at the Pennsylvania State University School of Medicine, and completed his residency at the Northwestern University School of Medicine.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Syllable website: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Adam Silverman LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Syllable Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE