This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Clear Child Psychology. To learn how they are shifting the paradigm in child mental health: CLICK HERE
As the leading cause of death in our nation, heart disease impacts too many of our community leaders, friends and loved ones.
But, I remain hopeful that we can make sizable gains battling this disease through the power of innovation and technology.
Driven by a passion for taking technological solutions and applying them to benefit people’s lives, our next guest has dedicated his company to conquer heart disease through digital prevention programs and to serve over 1 million patients annually.
Dr. Harsh Vathsangam, CEO of Moving Analytics, joins us to discuss how his team has built intuitive, turnkey, home-based post-acute care management solutions for cardiopulmonary disease that improves patient outcomes, reduces readmissions, and empowers the effective and efficient delivery of quality care to patients.
Additionally, Harsh shares where he sees the industry and his technology heading and how you can get involved.
Join us for this needed and inspiring message from Harsh as we continue to work together to conquer heart disease.
- Why Harsh launched Moving Analytics
- What Moving Analytics is and the problems they are solving
- The impact Moving Analytics is having on the patients they serve
- Where Harsh sees the industry and Moving Analytics moving toward
About our Guest:
Dr. Harsh Vathsangam is the Co-founder and CEO of Moving Analytics, maker of the Movn digital prevention program for cardiovascular disease.
Movn changes that equation – based on over 20 years of research, the program uses evidence-based treatment regimens to help patients adopt healthier lifestyle habits and cut their risk of cardiovascular disease.
Prior to Moving Analytics, Harsh cut his teeth as a PhD student at USC School of Computer Science, where he developed AI-based tools that helped assess human behavior that can lead to obesity and other chronic diseases.
When he’s not working, Harsh is usually in the kitchen trying to stir up some concoction or another for his very patient wife or trying to catch up on his tennis.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Moving Analytics website: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Harsh Vathsangam LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Harsh Vathsangam Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE