This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
During this episode, Ari Tulla, CEO of Elo Health, joins us to discuss how he and his team are applying cutting-edge precision AI to personal health biomarkers to improve nutrition over time.
Additionally, Ari shares how he is tapping into his experience as a video game developer to apply game mechanics to the healthcare industry to develop and sustain healthier habits.
Join us to learn how Ari and the Elo Health team are applying personal health biomarkers to deliver precision to nutrition. Let’s go!
- Ari’s personal journey into healthcare and his passion for precision health.
- The problems between the food market and the healthcare industry.
- How Elo Health is utilizing blood as a biomarker to generate a personalized nutrition plan.
- Two main developments that occurred over the past two years accelerated the development of smart nutrition.
About Our Guest:
Ari Tulla is a San Francisco-based entrepreneur and the co-founder & CEO of the smart nutrition service, Elo, whose mission is to transform food from the leading cause of disease to medicine. Ari is also an active angel investor and advisor with a portfolio of 40 startups, including Virta Health, Good Eggs, and Ōura. Previously, Ari was the CEO of Quest Analytics, the market leader in doctor data and network management. When not working or co-parenting his two young children with his wife, Ari spends his time on the steep cliffs, powdery slopes, and big cold waves that only Northern California can offer.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Elo Health website: CLICK HERE
- Ari Tulla LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Ari Tulla Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to the newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE