This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
While experiencing a chronic condition that greatly impacted her daily life, our next guest leveraged her knowledge of big data for a better cause to help herself and others around the world.
Bettina Hein, CEO of juli, joins us to discuss how she and her team are helping users manage their chronic conditions such as asthma, migraine, depression, bipolar disorder, and chronic pain.
Additionally, Bettina overviews her innovative approach of using secure data tracking and artificial intelligence that assesses a patient’s current state of health to make daily actionable improvements to their condition.
Join us to learn how Bettina and her company are transforming people’s lives by helping others manage their chronic diseases with an AI-powered app that combines their healthcare data in one place. Let’s go!
- Why juli was founded because of Bettina’s personal experiences
- Why juli is focused on being a chronic condition digital platform that applies a modern science data-centric approach directly to the patient and for the patient
- Bettina’s plans to expand juli’s library of chronic conditions and to share more health data without compromising its user’s privacy
- The potential of technologies such as juli in aiding the youth and fellow parents
About our Guest:
Bettina Hein is a serial software entrepreneur that has built technology companies in both Europe and the United States. She is most recently the founder of digital health startup juli, her third software company. She is also the founder of Pixability, a video advertising company in Boston. Prior to Pixability, Bettina co-founded SVOX, the Swiss-based speech technology company which was acquired by Nuance Communications (NUAN) for $125 million. Bettina has received numerous awards and recognitions such as the 2018 Immigrant Entrepreneur of the Year Award, World Economic Forum Young Global Leader, L’Oreal NEXT Generation Award, and The Boston Business Journal’s “40 Under 40 Award.” Bettina holds an MS degree from MIT, a law degree from the University of Constance, and a business degree from the University of St. Gallen. Bettina holds two software patents and is the co-author of Video Marketing for Dummies. She is also a “shark” on the Swiss version of Shark Tank called “Höhle der Löwen Schweiz.”
Links Supporting This Episode:
- juli website: CLICK HERE
- Bettina Hein LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Bettina Hein Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE