For far too long, a disparate chasm has existed between adult and pediatric healthcare innovation creation.
To address the challenges we’re facing within digital pediatric healthcare product development, I have some great news to share!
In this episode I’ll be talking about the big news from Omkar Kulkarni’s camp, regarding the launch of the KidsX Accelerator and global ecosystem! KidsX is created to bridge the gap of digital health solutions in pediatric healthcare, and ultimately, provide exceptionally effective, safe, efficient and convenient health solutions and care for children and their families.
If you want to know how you can support this incredibly important cause, I invite you to listen to this episode to find out how this global ecosystem of pediatric innovators are working together to transform pediatric care!
- What is KidsX all about
- Why KidsX matters
- How to support KidsX
Links Supporting this Episode:
- KidsX Accelerator: CLICK HERE
- MobiHealthNews article: CLICK HERE
- Omkar Kulkarni LinkedIn: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli LiknedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE
- Join our online community: CLICK HERE