This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
Deeply committed and passionate for helping drive transformational change in the healthcare industry, our next guest is leveraging digital innovation to unleash our healthcare workers’ superhuman powers that significantly increase operational efficiency and consumer satisfaction.
Brian Dowd, Executive Leader of Digital Transformation and Innovation at MemorialCare, joins us to discuss how he and his team are improving individual, family, and community health by establishing and supporting an environment of technological advancement and best practice.
Additionally, Brian outlines how other healthcare leaders can cultivate a culture of mutual trust, learning, and understanding between healthcare providers and the tech industry.
Join us for this authentic, and refreshing conversation to discover how Brian and the MemorialCare team are reimagining the future of healthcare by evaluating, developing, and delivering solutions and programs that foster transformational change so many of us are seeking. Let’s go!
- Brian’s personal experience with healthcare that springboarded his leadership role at MemorialCare
- What transformation and innovation means to MemorialCare and the patients they serve
- Real-world examples of implementing a culture of transformational innovation at MemorialCare
- Brian’s advice for innovators passionate to reimagine healthcare through technology and innovation
- What Brian thinks of healthcare’s current state of data analytics and digital transformation and where he sees it heading toward in the future
About Our Guest:
Brian C Dowd, MBA is the Executive Director of Digital Transformation and Innovation at MemorialCare Health System. He collaborates with key technical teams and is responsible for the evaluation, development, and delivery of solutions and programs that foster transformational change in line with MemorialCare’s organizational strategies, values, and priorities. His role will establish and support an environment of digital innovation and best practice, ensuring the use of evolving technologies for the benefit of consumer satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
Brian began his career at MemorialCare in 2015 where he joined the Lean Resource Office as a Lean Fellow. Brian was promoted to Master Fellow in 2018 and graduated from the MemorialCare Leadership Academy in 2019. Prior to MemorialCare, he was an Executive Director of Lease End Customer Experience where he redesigned Lexus, Toyota, and Scion leasing strategies, supply chain, marketing, financing and customer experience.
Brian received his undergraduate degree in Law and Criminal Justice from California State University, Long Beach. He also received his graduate degree in Business Administration, Management and Operations (M.B.A.) from California Coast University graduating Summa Cum Laude. Brian is also an Adjunct Professor at Concordia University Irvine where he teaches graduate-level courses in Leadership in the Masters of Healthcare Administration (M.H.A.) Program.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- MemorialCare website: CLICK HERE
- Brian C Dowd LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- MemorialCare Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE