The demand for artificial intelligence in the healthcare industry is steadily increasing, especially now, as we continue to fight COVID-19.
In this episode, we’re joined by Kaisa Helminien, the Chief Operating Officer of Aiforia Technologies, an organization developing intelligent software solutions for digital pathology using artificial intelligence and cloud computing.
While together, Kaisa shared how Aiforia is perfectly positioned during this pandemic to help pharma companies develop therapeutics and vaccines, researchers in understanding the pathophysiology of the virus, and scientists developing antibody and novel diagnostic tests.
I’m excited for you to learn from Kaisa and to better understand her vision in providing the most intelligent tools to democratize healthcare globally during this crisis and beyond.
- What is Aiforia
- How Aiforia was founded
- Aiforia’s scalable solutions for COVID-19
- What’s next for Aiforia
- Is home testing going to be a reality soon?
- How Aiforia is helping pharma companies speed up the creation of vaccines
About Our Guest:
Kaisa Helminen is the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Aiforia. Kaisa joined Aiforia in 2014 and has previously worked for international companies Sartorius, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and a Finnish biotech company Finnzymes Oy. Kaisa has a strong background in life science sector where she has gained almost 20 years of experience in the global business. She has a wealth of experience in global sales, marketing and strategic product management in life science businesses. She holds an MSc degree in Biochemistry.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Aiforia Technologie’s website: CLICK HERE
- Kaisa Helminen’s LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Kaisa Helminen’s Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Aiforia Technologie’s Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Aiforia Technologie’s LinkedIn: CLICK HERE
- Aiforia Technologie’s Facebook: CLICK HERE
- Join our online community: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE