This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
During this episode, we welcome a national healthcare leader who is passionate about delivering innovative and market-leading solutions that improve the health and wellness of the global population.
Kathy Ford, Chief Product and Strategy Officer at Project Ronin, joins us to discuss how her company is revolutionizing the delivery of cancer care through its cutting-edge clinical intelligence software.
While together, Kathy also shares how she became a part of this game-changing company and what is on the horizon for Project Ronin.
Join us as we explore how Kathy and her team are simplifying the complex process of delivering individualized care and providing oncologists with the insights they need to make informed decisions and produce better outcomes for patients. Let’s go!
- The brokenness in our healthcare system
- How Kathy became part of Project Ronin
- Project Ronin’s solution for better patient flow
- What is coming on the horizon for Project Ronan
About our Guest:
Kathy Ford is a veteran healthcare executive who is passionate about delivering game-changing solutions to the healthcare global market. With over 25 years of experience driving strategic business development and solution commercialization in the Global Healthcare IT and Medical Device sectors, Ford has a long history delivering innovative technology at leading health IT companies such as Project Ronin, Rhinogram, GE Healthcare, Siemens Medical, McKesson and NantHealth. She is responsible for the ideation, development and commercialization of Ronin, a provider of cutting-edge clinical intelligence software and AI services that helps clinicians understand the context between data points for patients undergoing oncology treatment.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Project Ronin website: CLICK HERE
- Kathy Ford LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Project Ronin LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE