This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
When our next guest was at the peak of his medical career as a triple board-certified physician, he saw an opportunity to write his second career chapter as a health care CEO. Taking everything he’d learned as a doctor, medical director, and educator, he launched two businesses – a vaccine clinic and a drug-testing enterprise – driven by technology and designed for fast, customer-centric service.
Dr. Jonathan Baktari, founder and CEO of e7 Health, joins us to discuss how his leadership positions within the clinical, educational, administrative, and insurance company settings positioned him to build world services and technologies to serve Americans across the country and to make a material impact on preventative medicine.
Join us to learn how Dr. Baktari and the e7 Health team have built an industry-leading systems company that has invested heavily in developing electronic cloud-based software to leverage technology for their operations, patients, and clients. Let’s go!
- Dr. Jonathan’s story from being a medical student to e7 Health’s CEO
- Why Dr. Baktari chose to focus on preventive medicine and adult vaccination
- How e7 Health was a COVID company before COVID hit
- The importance of a strong digital presence for healthcare companies
About Our Guest:
When Jonathan Baktari, M.D., was arguably at the peak of his medical career as a triple board-certified physician, he saw an opportunity to try something new. Taking everything he’d learned as a doctor, medical director, and educator, he launched two businesses—a vaccine clinic and a drug-testing enterprise—that are driven by technology and designed for fast, customer-centric service. Now, as those businesses grow, he’s continuing to write his second career chapter as a health care CEO.
Dr. Baktari’s company e7 Health was named the best technology company in the healthcare space in 2019. e7 Health could best be described as “the Uber of preventive medicine” in that it is a systems company that has invested heavily in developing their own electronic cloud-based software to leverage technology for the benefit of their operation, patients, and clients. In addition to vaccines, antibody testing, and many other medical services essential to employers around the country, e7 is now providing at home COVID-19 tests for individuals and companies all over the US. Dr. Baktari has always believed that helping others was the ultimate achievement in life.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- e7 Health website: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Jonathan Baktari LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- e7 Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE