This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
With a storied career in the gaming and emerging technology industries, our next guest is leveraging his expertise and passion for creating game-changing virtual reality experiences to level up the fields of neuro and behavioral science.
Amir Bozorgzadeh, CEO of Virtuleap, joins us to discuss how his team is advancing virtual reality gaming and artificial intelligence to develop high-quality cognitive assessment and ability training to aid patients with specific brain health issues like Alzheimer’s and beyond.
Additionally, Amir shares his story of becoming a startup founder, what the journey has been like, and the advice he has for others who are passionate about creating innovative technologies and solutions.
Join us for Amir’s empowering story on how he is improving brain health with virtual reality as we continue to work together to move the health of our communities forward. Let’s go!
- How Amir saw the potential of virtual reality beyond gaming and sought to apply it to fields such as education and healthcare
- The current state of VR alongside its reception and accessibility to the public
- Virtuleap working towards bringing their training technology into the hands of healthcare researchers and users
- The future evolution and applications for VR technology and the industry at large
About our Guest:
Amir is co-founder and CEO at Virtuleap, a VR startup that unlocks neuroscience in order to detect and delay the early onset of cognitive illnesses like Alzheimer’s. Previous to Virtuleap, Amir founded Gameguise, a mobile games studio based in Dubai, and Time Dirham, the first social impact startup to introduce time banking to the Middle East. He is an alumni of York University and THNK School of Creative Leadership. Amir is a contributing writer to tech blogs like VentureBeat and Tech Crunch on the topics of emerging tech, spatial computing, and startup ecosystems.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Virtuleap website: CLICK HERE
- Amir Bozorgzadeh LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Virtuleap Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE