This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Dignity Health Global Education. To learn how DHGE can guarantee an improved ROI on education for your organization: CLICK HERE
After years of being treated by a healthcare system that didn’t know how to identify and manage autoimmune diseases effectively, our next guest believed that decoding the body’s hidden patterns would lead to a truly personalized approach to disease management.
As an authority on autoimmune issues, Mette Dyhrberg, Founder and CEO of Mymee, joins us to share how she began using data to overcome her chronic autoimmune disease and why she took her passion and expertise to launch her fast-growing startup.
Join us to learn from Mette and how you can be a part of the Mymee mission as she and her team passionately dedicate themselves to improving the quality of life for people living with autoimmune diseases. Let’s go!
- After being told to be happy with her diagnosis, Mette began her journey in hacking her own health
- How Mette started to use data to overcome her chronic autoimmune disease
- Why Mette built her company out of sheer stubbornness
- Because of the biohacking movement and Mette being involved, Mette began building Mymee
- How you can be a part of the Mymee mission
About our Guest:
Mette Dyhrberg, an economist turned diagnostician, is the founder and CEO of Mymee Inc. She conceived of Mymee after years of being treated by a healthcare system that did not know how to effectively identify and manage autoimmune diseases. From the very beginning, she believed that decoding the body’s hidden patterns would lead to a truly personalized approach to disease management. As an authority on autoimmune issues, Mette speaks regularly on how to reinvent healthcare.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Mymee website: CLICK HERE
- Mette Dyhrberg LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mymee Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE