This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Dignity Health Global Education. To learn how DHGE can guarantee an improved ROI on education for your organization: CLICK HERE
Only recently has the healthcare industry begun to truly leverage the power of big data and artificial intelligence. Because of this wider adoption and implementation, founders of companies like our next guest are brilliantly solving some of the most costly issues facing healthcare.
During this episode, Dr. Bora Chang, CEO of KelaHealth, joins us to discuss how her experience as a researcher at Duke University propelled her to launch her company and how her technology is dramatically improving the surgical care journey.
Because of leaders like Dr. Chang, I remain confident we can reimagine the healthcare industry. Join us for this enlightening, timely, and important conversation! Let’s go!
- How Dr. Chang applied her research background to building her KelaHealth
- Why Dr. Chang’s journey at Duke University was so impactful to her KelaHealth journey
- How KelaHealth improves surgical care with its technology
- Evidence and results for how KelaHealth works
- Dr. Chang’s view of what lies ahead for the healthcare industry
About our Guest:
Dr. Bora Chang, Founder and CEO of KēlaHealth, is passionate about improving surgical care and driving impact at the intersection of medicine and technology. Bora oversaw early product development and led the commercialization process for KēlaHealth’s surgical risk prediction tool. As the Principal Investigator of a National Science Foundation-funded small business grant, an industry expert for the NSF Smart and Connected Health panels, and a trained physician, Bora’s clinical and scientific expertise has informed the integration of the product into the point-of-care clinical workflow. Bora holds a BS in Biochemistry from the University of Washington and a MD from Duke University School of Medicine.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- KelaHealth website: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Bora Chang LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Bora Chang Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE