This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
During this episode, we are joined by Helene Rutledge, President and Co-Founder of Mend, a revolutionary healing company that is transforming healthcare through Nutripharma-Powered Digital Wellness.
While together, we discuss Helene’s extensive experience in the healthcare industry and her vision of leveraging personalized nutrition and digital support to make measurable impact on patient outcomes.
Additionally, Helene takes us on the journey of Mend, from her background as a chemical engineer to the formation of the company. We also delve into Mend’s offerings, including personalized regimens for different episodes of care and the incorporation of digital components for better surgical outcomes.
Join us to discover how Helene and the Mend team are shaping the future of healthcare through personalized nutrition and digital support. Let’s go!
- Personalization of healthcare and leveraging individual backgrounds and expertise
- Journey and formation of Mend, starting from Helene’s career as a chemical engineer
- The merger between Upgraid and Mend and the unique approach to clinical nutrition
- The digital component of Mend’s offerings and personalized regimens for different episodes of care
- What the patient feedback on the prevention of emergencies has been like
About our Guest:
Helene Rutledge brings a career of experience in the Healthcare industry to her current role as President and Co-Founder of mend Labs, the Healing Company that is revolutionizing healthcare through Nutripharma-Powered Digital Wellness.
Known as an innovator and change agent, Helene has held senior leadership roles including Global Head of Open Innovation at GlaxoSmithKline, Chief Innovation Officer at New Avon, VP of R&D at Nature’s Bounty (now the Bountiful Company), and Head of Global Clinical Supplies at Pfizer. In addition, Helene has served on the Board of Personal Care Products Council (PCPC) and is an award-winning product developer and subject matter expert on Innovation.
Helene earned an Executive MBA from NYU Stern School of Business and a Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering with a minor in Chemistry from Manhattan College, where she has returned as an adjunct professor and to coach teams of entrepreneurs. She is a native New Yorker and amateur triathlete and relies on mend™ products for her performance and recovery.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- MEND Website: CLICK HERE
- Helene Rutledge LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- MEND Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE