We make thousands of decisions consciously and unconsciously everyday. And we’re constantly faced with an increasing number of choices, but are we making the right ones?
Routinely, healthcare industry executive leaders are confronted to make quick, high impact, and far-reaching decisions.
If you want to become a better and more effective decision-maker, then you’re in for a treat as Matthew Confer, VP of Strategy and Business Development at Abilitie, a company that provides award winning leadership programs using simulations for leadership development, joins me in this episode to talk about all things decision making!
Matthew shares 3 tips on how you can make better decisions effectively and he’ll also walk us through the process of simulation training and how Abilitie is helping companies enhance and develop their leaders!
- How Matthew became the effective executive leader that he is today
- How to be an effective decision maker
- 3 Steps to better decision making
- How Matthew was discovered and selected to speak on the TEDx stage
- What paralyzes us from making effective and important decisions?
- How Abilitie is contributing to the healthcare industry
About Our Guest:
Matthew Confer is the VP of Strategy & Business Development at Abilitie focused on new client relationships and partnership development in the learning & development industry.
Matthew’s interest in the learning & development space began at Deloitte Consulting where he was a Manager in their Project Controller Practice and worked to help develop and then facilitated a brand new on boarding program for new campus hires.
Links Supporting This Episode: