It takes courage, grit, and dedication to be a leader and entrepreneur and it’s even more challenging when you’re a woman. For far too long, women have been underrepresented in healthcare industry leadership positions and entrepreneurship. But, because of leaders like our next guest, that unfortunate reality is now shifting!
In this episode, we are joined by the inspiring and fearless Emma Sayle! She is the CEO and founder of the global female empowerment brand, Killing Kittens! She is also the co-founder of the Sistr app which is specifically designed to empower women in their professional pursuits, which is producing positive mental health contributions for its users along the way!
Find out how Emma has been trailblazing female empowerment for over fifteen years and why she is more committed than ever to support female leaders to forge their path and to elevate the conversation around this important and needed global movement.
- How Emma built an international network with female empowerment at its core
- The importance of networking and community
- How entrepreneurs identify the problem and need, and effectively provide a solution
- The beauty of feminism
- Normalizing conversations around sex for women
- Sistr app: the app that gives women access to a community of inspiring and supportive peers and friends
- How our female community members can get involved with Emma’s global female empowerment movement
About Our Guest:
Emma is one of the UK’s leading female entrepreneurs’. She made her name launching the global female empowerment brand Killing Kittens in 2005, now incorporated into the KK Group with over 150,000 members having launched events across the US, Australia and Europe and has grown online into an online community network with empowering women at its core. The press have pronounced her a leader at the cutting edge of the new dawn of female liberation. Recently in Business Leaders 2019 top 30 inspirational UK entrepreneurs and recognized by other awards and media setups including Natwest Great Entrepreneur awards 2019 Finalist and Top 10 women entrepreneurs Game Changer Magazine 2019
She has appeared in national and international media from TV shows to broadsheets to radio debates and corporate talks.
June 2019 saw her launch Sistr a networking and community for professional women from all industries to connect both on and offline
When she’s not dominating the male-heavy adult entertainment world, Emma can be found running the Sisterhood. The Sisterhood is a group of gritty females boldly going where not many girls have gone before, competing in extreme and adventure sports, creating havoc whilst maintaining a perfect ph balance between Lucozade and wine
The group to date has raised over £700,000 for various women’s charities. Emma herself has run the worlds hardest ultra marathon: the Marathon de Sables across the Sahara, won the women’s Great Amazon raft race, climbed kilamanjaro, swam 6.5km across the Bosphorus, swum the Channel, run from LA to Vegas and is now showing women can have it all by juggling a 4 year old, a 3 Yr old and a 1year old with KK world domination.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Sistr website: CLICK HERE
- Sister Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Sistr App: CLICK HERE
- Emma Sayle website: CLICK HERE
- Emma Sayle LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Emma Sayle Instagram page CLICK HERE
- Emma Sayle Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Killing Kittens website: CLICK HERE
- Join our online community: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE